The Bicycle Friendly Business crowd in Boise is getting bigger. Vitruvian Planning is thrilled to announce we are designated a Gold level Bicycle Friendly Business by the League of American Bicyclists. Vitruvian is one of 49 businesses and agencies in the Boise area to receive the Bicycle Friendly Business title, and one of only six in the region to achieve Gold or Platinum status. This designation reflects the personal commitments of Chris Danley and Don Kostelec to conduct our business in a manner that reflects the values we work hard to live by each and every day: That is that healthy, livable communities rely heavily on a safe environment that allows for bicycling and walking by people of all ages and abilities.The Gold status reflects the following features of our office locations and our business values:
- Easy access to the Boise River Greenbelt and nearby bike lanes at both our downtown Boise and Bown Crossing locations;
- Shower facilities at our downtown Boise location;
- Indoor bicycle parking at both offices;
- Dedicated service and funding support for the Idaho Walk Bike Alliance;
- Both of our principals are League Cycling Instructors; and
- Leading efforts in planning, assessment and training to make places more bikeable and walkable.
Thank you to the League of American Bicyclists for this honor! A full list of Bicycle Friendly Businesses can be found here: www.bikeleague.org